Learn to build on the cloud
The NBTL blog contains a selection of the best tutorials for you to get started with cloud platforms and its great services. We’re here to help.
Our latest posts.
- ☁️ Using external libraries in your Python AWS Lambda in AWS CDK
- Building you’re first AWS Lambda with Amazon EventBridge.
- 💔 Decoupling Microservices with AWS EventBridge
- ✅ This is how you could structure your AWS CDK project
- 💸 Deploy low cost ECS tasks based on SQS queue size with AWS CDK
We’re building series for all levels of technical proficiency. Our level 100 posts are meant for students that wish to learn by doing and get started quickly. Go there.
All of our tutorials are created to be hands-on with the cloud services they use. You’ll dive deep in to how things work and why they are set up that way.
It can be difficult to remain focused for longer periods at a time when learning something new. Our posts are all within 10 minutes of reading time, nice.