Learn to build on the cloud
The NBTL blog contains a selection of the best tutorials for you to get started with cloud platforms and its great services. We’re here to help.
Our latest posts.
- Getting started with AWS CDK
- How to use Docker in AWS Lambda?
- 🌉Cross Account domain management (DNS) with Route 53
- ☁️ Using external libraries in your Python AWS Lambda in AWS CDK
- Building you’re first AWS Lambda with Amazon EventBridge.
We’re building series for all levels of technical proficiency. Our level 100 posts are meant for students that wish to learn by doing and get started quickly. Go there.
All of our tutorials are created to be hands-on with the cloud services they use. You’ll dive deep in to how things work and why they are set up that way.
It can be difficult to remain focused for longer periods at a time when learning something new. Our posts are all within 10 minutes of reading time, nice.